Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
Department of Electronics & Information Technology
Electronic System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM)
Worldwide ICT Associations
The Rajasthan State Industrial Development & Investment Corporation (RIICO)
Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KEONICS)
National Manufacturing Competitive Programme (NMCP)
EPEAT® is a comprehensive environmental rating that helps identify greener computers, displays, copiers, printers, televisions and other electronics. EPEAT is used as a purchasing requirement by hundreds of companies, universities and government agencies in more than 40 countries. Its searchable product database lets all participating manufacturers (regardless of size or location) compete head to head, and enables buyers to easily find environmentally superior products. Over 700 million EPEAT registered products have been purchased worldwide since the system’s launch in 2006.
Manufacturer participation – first steps:
1) Familiarize yourself with the requirements for the product category you wish to register in. See product criteria and links to
2) Contact the EPEAT product registration organizations to review their services.
3) Review the fee structure and Manufacturer Agreement.
4) Fill out and submit the Subscriber Information Form to EPEAT.
5) Why EPEAT to know click here.
Much more information – on purchasers using the system, covered countries, environmental benefits of the system and much more, see www.epeat.net